Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Magic Eight Ball Makes a Comeback

Did you ever wonder, what if? Then, check out this Magic Eight Ball site. You can ask the Magic Eight Ball anything and it will answer. I miss my Magic Eight Ball. I wonder if it's still in my parent's attic somewhere. Did anyone else own one? 

Lately, I've been bombarding that black ball with tons of personal questions since my life has become a bit stormier than usual. Hug someone you love today. Cancer sucks. 

What would you ask the Magic Eight Ball?  

SCREWBALL NEWS: :) SCREWBALL was chosen as the National Writing for Children Center's 2008 YA Summer Book Pick!!!! Check out the review here

PRETTY TOUGH TUESDAY: I'm over at Pretty Tough today blogging about the Bound 4 Beijing tour. Tincher Verses Team USA: Part 2 is tonight. Will Tincher no hit Team USA again? 
Have a great day everyone! 

15 comments:

Dru said...

I had an eight ball, hmm I wonder where mine is too.

Congrats to you for Screwball for being selected as a Summer book pick.

Have a good Tuesday.

Unknown said...

i never had a magic 8 ball, but friends of mine did. loved it! and congrats on the screwball news! that's awesome! :)

Keri Mikulski said...

Hi, Dru - Thanks! You too! ;)

Hi, Virginia - I remember when I bought mine at Spencers in the mall. :) Thanks bunches.

PJ Hoover said...

I missed my Magic Eight Ball also, and bought a couple new ones at Walmart. If I don't like an answer, I just keep asking the same question until I do.

Happy day!

Keri Mikulski said...

Hi, PJ - I remember liking someone and asking the eight ball if he like me too.. If I didn't like the answer, I did the same thing. :)

Alyson Noel said...

I don't make a move without consulting my magic 8 ball first!
(kidding)

Huge CONGRATS on the SCREWBALL summer reading pick-- that's awesome!

Keri Mikulski said...

Hi, Alyson - Me too. :) Thanks so much. :) I'm super excited.

Brooke Taylor said...

I have a Happy Bunny Magic Eight Ball--all of the answers are sarcastic, it is wonderful!

Keri Mikulski said...

Hi, Brooke - I'm going to google it right now.. I love it! :)

Beth said...

haha...the magic 8 ball once told me i was going to have a hermaphrodite lizard baby. i dont exactly take much stock in it.

TJ Brown said...

I had an eight ball, but I broke it. I was a breaker. Nothing survived my childhood.
Teri

Keri Mikulski said...

Hi, Beth - Really??? That's interesting. :)

Hi, Teri - Did it reveal an answer you didn't particularly agree with?? :)

Unknown said...

This reminded me of something my high school students did last semester. They got a Magic 8 Ball and one girl asked it a question, something like "Will I get to be famous when I grow up?" Every time she asked it for something positive, something she wanted, the 8 Ball said "NO". When she asked something negative that she didn't want to happen, the 8 ball said it would definitely happen.

She called it the Magic Hate Ball for the rest of the semester and refused to ask it any more questions!

PJ Hoover said...

Ok, I love that Magic Hate Ball thing. Too funny :)

Keri Mikulski said...

Hi, Beth - Magic Hate Ball - hilarious. :)

Hi, PJ - Me too.. :)