1. You link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5. Let tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blog.
Six unimportant things:
1. When I was a little girl, I dreamed of being a cheerleader or gymnast. :) But, I can't do splits, I'm pretty tall, and I have zero grace.
2. I never miss an episode of "Dancing with the Stars".
3. When I was in fifth grade, I was chosen to compete on a television game show called "Double Dare". During the obstacle course, I had to jump in a huge pool full of baked beans. Dripping with slimy beans, I slipped through the rest of the course, pulling down the host with me while I fell.
4. I've had a huge crush on Derek Jeter since 1996. Once, early in his career, I was close enough to score an autograph, but I was way too nervous to ask. So, I just stared at my shoes.
5. I've seen every single episode of "90210", "Dawson's Creek", and "The OC".
6. I have a strange obsession with handbags.
I'm tagging everyone who reads this blog. Let me know you're posting, so I can read it. :)
Contest Alert: Kudos to the awesome Book Muncher who is giving away a signed copy of SCREWBALL. :) Check out her amazing blog for some great YA reviews.