Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Tagged Newbie

Tagging.. What a great concept. I'm lovin' it. So, here it goes courtesy of Jessica Burkhart

The rules: 
1. You link back to the person that tagged you. 
2. Post these rules on your blog. 
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself. 
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5. Let tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blog. 

Six unimportant things: 
1. When I was a little girl, I dreamed of being a cheerleader or gymnast. :) But, I can't do splits, I'm pretty tall, and I have zero grace. 
2. I never miss an episode of "Dancing with the Stars". 
3. When I was in fifth grade, I was chosen to compete on a television game show called "Double Dare". During the obstacle course, I had to jump in a huge pool full of baked beans. Dripping with slimy beans, I slipped through the rest of the course, pulling down the host with me while I fell. 
4. I've had a huge crush on Derek Jeter since 1996. Once, early in his career, I was close enough to score an autograph, but I was way too nervous to ask. So, I just stared at my shoes.
5. I've seen every single episode of "90210", "Dawson's Creek", and "The OC". 
6. I have a strange obsession with handbags. 

I'm tagging everyone who reads this blog. Let me know you're posting, so I can read it. :) 

Contest Alert: Kudos to the awesome Book Muncher who is giving away a signed copy of SCREWBALL. :) Check out her amazing blog for some great YA reviews.

10 comments:

Rachael Stein said...

i love Dancing With the Stars. i watched it yesterday even tho i should've been reading for geography....thanks for linking me!

Keri Mikulski said...

:) You're welcome!

Yes, DWTS! There are so many good dancers this season! :) I don't know who to route for.

Alyson Noel said...

A POOL of baked beans??? . . .
Still trying to picture that. . .
I learned to read Greek from old episodes of 90210 back when I was living in Mykonos and the whole Dylan, Brenda, and Kelly love triangle was subtitled!

Keri Mikulski said...

Yes, it was very smelly.

That's hilarious! The love triangle was by far the best season.. :)

Jessica Burkhart said...

I love, love DWTS, too. :) Never seen 90210 or Dawson's though.

Keri Mikulski said...

Hi, Jessica!! Next week two celebrities will go home on DWTS. :) You definitely need to rent some 90210 or Dawson's episodes or catch them on the SOAP network. :) Great shows.

Trish Ryan said...

Baked Beans? That's hysterical.

Great job with the tag :)

Keri Mikulski said...

It was pretty gross. :)

Kwana said...

Keri, and yet you missed DWTS last night! You jinxed yourself! LOL. I would take the tag but I've alreay done this one. So much fun.

Keri Mikulski said...

Hi, Kwana,

I'm tuning in right now.. Can't wait to see what you have to say tomorrow. :)