Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sensational Stone Harbor Signing

Last Saturday night, I had the pleasure of signing books alongside two amazing authors, Nancy Viau, author of Samantha Hansen Has Rocks in Her Head, and Cyn Balog, new mom and author of Fairy Tale, at our Jersey Girl book signing in Stone Harbor, New Jersey.
What a blast. Cyn and Nancy are hilarious and full of a ton of writing insight. We laughed and chatted and laughed some more. In fact, last week was the best week of the entire summer. After the amazing signing, my mom, dad, brother, and his family arrived and we ate at Menz's (my fave Jersey Shore restaurant), spent some time on the beach, hit the water park, and we took Kaci to her first circus. :) After way too many sad times over the past year, this summer was full of exciting news and happy times with family and friends. Life is Good.
What did you do this summer? Did you go on vacation? Did you hang out with family and friends? Was this summer one of your best?

Happy Sunday!

11 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

Oh, it looks like so much fun! I have your book and Nancy's but still need to buy Cyn's. Next time I'm at our indie...

Keri Mikulski said...

Thanks, PJ. It was a blast and my first multi-author signing. :)

Adrienne said...

I'm glad to hear you are having fun!
We've had a mostly lazy summer (my favorite kind), swimming and hitting the beach.

Alyson Noel said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun! Glad you're summer is going well!

Keri Mikulski said...

Thanks, Adrienne!! A lazy summer is the best summer. :)

Hey, Alyson! Thanks. :) Much better than my spring. :)

Angela Ackerman said...

Looks like a blast! Looks like you were in good company!

Casey Something said...

Look how cute you are!!! It sounds like you're having a fabulous summer.

Keri Mikulski said...

You're right, Angela!! Both Nancy and Cyn are awesome. :)

Awe, thanks, Casey. :) You made my day. :)

Kelly H-Y said...

I'm so glad to hear that! Sounds like a fabulous week ... and a wonderful summer!!!

Anonymous said...

Keri, I'm so glad to hear your summer's been fun and full of happy. :)

I spent much of the summer doing a major-overhaul revision, which I just sent off to my agent. Fingers crossed that she'll like it!

I also enjoyed some great family time and beach time, so summer's been awesome.

Reid Paul said...

Loved reading thiss thanks