The second book by Keri Mikulski is a strong, fun and real good new YA novel. In a sea of dark Ya novels that seems to be the trend now, Keri Mikulski has launched a fresh read, that is, in my opinion, THE book pick of this summer. It is really good. Screwball, the first book, was great. And with Change Up, Keri Mikulski has reached a new book peak. Even if you are not that into sports, you will love this new sunny novel. And for the second time, Keri Mikulski's book is rated 5 stars! Make sure you got this book in your beach bag!
Thanks, Marjolein!! :)
Right now, I'm in between college teaching assignments, CHANGE UP promotion, finishing up revisions on a new sporty novel and spending some much needed down time with the family.
Here's what we've been doing during our down time..
1. Quiet time on the beach before the vacationers roll down
2. Walking and riding bikes on the semi-deserted boardwalk
3. Playing tons of basketball and soccer at the local field
4. Hanging out with visiting family and friends - love summer!
5. Looking up stuff that washed up on the bay - like this shark and the biggest sea turtle ever (didn't have my camera)..
What do you like to do during your down time?
Cute Kaci Moment: Kaci just ran into my office jumping up and down, smiling, and screaming.. "Mommy, ice comes from water. Ice comes from water. I love ice and I love water." :) Gotta love three.
Happy a fabulous day! :)