Beth from Writing it Out tagged me for a meme. :) Check out her blog this week. She's posting tons of notes from a SCBWI conference. Good stuff.
1. People tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
2. Tag 8 people to do this quiz. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person they were tagged by. Continue the game by sending it to other people.
1. What are your nicknames? Bucky and Boo Boo. :)
2. What do you do before bedtime? Read a book to my daughter, tuck her in, watch television, and chat with my hubby.
3. What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD form? Grease
4. What is your favorite scent? Vanilla
5. If you had a million dollars you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it? Buy a gorgeous beach house in Stone Harbor. :)
6. Share some recent good news. I just landed an amazing agent! ;)
7. Do you trust easily? Yes, but I'm getting more suspicious as I age.
8. Do you generally think before you act or act before you think? Usually I act before I think.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? When people I love are ill or suffering.
10. Do you have a good body image? Sometimes.
11. What is your favorite fruit? Apples
12. What websites do you visit daily? Perez Hilton :)
13. What have you seriously been addicted to lately? One Tree Hill
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? An incredibly smart, nice, amazing teacher, and person. :)
15. What is the last song that got stuck in your head? "The Backyardigans" theme song.
16. What is your favorite item of clothing? Long sleeve tees and a good pair of jeans.
17. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy? As long as they're in the treat form.
18. What would you do if you saw $100 on the ground? Look around, then pick it up.
19. What items could you not go without during the day? My laptop.
20. What should you be doing right now? Writing :)
I tag the everyone at Amoeba Made of Awesome, Teri Brown, and anyone else who wants to participate. And if you don't feel like tackling the whole thing, pick your favorite question and answer it. I love reading MeMe's. :)
Have an amazing day everyone!! :)